How Pong TRIGGERS You! is a video uploaded by Nathaniel Bandy on the 1st of April 2017.
This video is a part of the Triggered Series.
The video was an April Fools.
Features: Nathaniel Bandy, Digicast Pong Ball, Pong Rectangle 1 and Pong Rectangle 2.
Opening Warning: Warning: The following video is an April Fool's joke, so I don't even know Pong it wasn't the first game ever so stop believing that nonsense okay?
How it TRIGGERS You!
- There isn't any color.
- No music, just boring SFX.
- The shield movement's sensitivity cannot be changed.
- The game can only be played up to 11 points.
- The score is hard to understand.
- There aren't multiple types of maps.
- The textures are way too pixelated.
- and what about the texture filtering y'all were lazy with this one, why can't I play this game online, what are the two blocks fighting over anyway who buys lunch political beliefs who takes out the trash, man this would be so much easier if I could just touch the screen and not use a joystick even motion controls would be better, Pong really should have been a Nintendo exclusive it's so Nintendo, you know what the played before pong? Ping Pong no not in real life that wii play version obviously, ball goes through the score it's so cheap man, wait a minute the ball isn'teven a ball because it's a square has Atari never heard of a circle, because of this game old people will always associate video games with this, I don't know where to insert my quarter my computer doesn't seem to have one installed.